Elzbieta Goliat, MD, PhD - II° specialist in internal medicine, family medicine and cosmetic medicine. In the years 1988-2002 university teacher and researcher of the Medical University of Warsaw.
A graduate of the Study of Clinical Medicine, at the Centre of the Postgraduate Medical Education in Warsaw - in the field of Cosmetic Medicine. Since 1999 practices cosmetic and anti-aging medicine.
A lecturer of the European Anti-Aging Centre, Medical Symposium Division, a member of the Cosmetic Medicine Section of the Polish Medical Society and of the Polish Society of Obesity and Metabolism.
Her main fields of clinical interest are as follows:
* wrinkle removal with [Treatment name removed] and filling substances (Restylan, [Treatment name removed], [Treatment name removed], Surgiderm, Matridex, Lastingel, Coilingel, Easyderm, Aqvamid),
* face and lips modelling, rejuvenation, lip augmentation,
* skin appearance correction (removal of discolorations - Amelan among others – scars, vascular lesions, treatment of skin loosening) – medical peelings (TCA, classic, Easy Peel, almond, pyruvate and salicylic peelings, Yellow Peel, Bi-Lisht, Universal-Peel),
* skin bioreviatalization with mezotherapy,
* mezotherapies in the treatment of the following conditions: hair loss, cellulite, stretch marks, local excess of fatty tissue, rejuvenation: skin appearance correction – combined therapies (inter alia Juvelift, Surgilift, Ial-System, Plinest, Plauntex, [Treatment name removed] Vital, NCTF, Embrioblasty, Conjonctyl, Skin R, Skin B),
* [Treatment name removed] treatments of hand, foot, armpit and face hyperhidrosis,
* occlusion of enlarged face skin vessels, warts removal with eletrocoagulation,
* treatment of acne, cosmetology counseling,
* body weight reduction (individual medical programs, diet programs, combined methods),
* consultations in the field of cosmetic and anti-aging medicine, individual anti-aging programs, prevention of premature aging and civilisation diseases.