WhatClinic.com is currently seeking a strong Business Analyst candidate to join our the Clinic Organization based in Dublin. The Clinic Organization is responsible for the acquisition of new Clinics to advertise in our site, business strategy and revenue growth. As a Business Analyst you will provide quantitative support, market understanding and a strategic perspective to our sales organization.
As a data-loving member of the team, you serve as an data expert for the team, using numbers to help them make better decisions. You weave stories with meaningful insight from data. As a self-starter, you relish tallying up the numbers one minute and communicating your findings to a team leader the next. This role would suit a Data Lover that can see different angles of a product or business opportunity, and you know how to connect the dots and interact with people in various roles and functions. You have good experience with analytical tools and techniques, and bring a skill-set in analyzing data and communicating recommendations. You will deepen your skill-set by working with the senior Managers and VPs of WhatClinic. Salary will be commensurate with experience.
WhatClinic.com is a fast growing company and you will work with the finest of innovators in one of the best locations in the heart of Dublin city. It is definitely a fun, fast paced environment, changing and growing with great opportunities to both challenge you and progress your career. This role is office based in our HQ in Dublin City Centre just off Grafton Street.
Responsibilities Show More
Skills & Experience Required:
- Drive deep dive analyses to identify business growth drivers and deliver insights to influence business activity.
- Project Sales Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and suggest strategic goal setting to ensure focus and rigour of the business.
- Support decision making related to resource allocation, with identification of key market drivers and business profitability.
- Lead the development of business-relevant conclusions from analysis and the effective communication of them; own specific data-sets and related analysis.
- Utilize and translate existing data and tools into actionable insights and strategies for clinics.
- Own tracking and reporting on business plans to Key Clinics per market. Prepare and present key drivers in quarterly business reviews with these clinics.
Desired additional Skills
- Maths / Science or Business degree
- Excellent communication skills, fluent written and spoken English
- Experience with SQL and one or more technical languages.
- Strong understanding of statistical modeling and quantitative analysis techniques
- Self-motivated who can self-direct work in an unstructured environment.with ability to work independently and as part of a team
- 2 year of experience in a similar sales role.
Essential to the role:
- Experience managing CRM systems
- Google Analytics
- Tableau Software
- Familiar with the Healthcare Industry
- Based in our Dublin Office, must be legally able to work in Ireland
Salary will be commensurate with experience.
Business Development Manager
WhatClinic.com is currently seeking a strong sales focused candidate to join our Business Management Team based in Dublin. The Business Development Manager is responsible for sales to new customers and up-selling to existing customers.
This role would suit a very ambitious, driven professional who is motivated by achieving targets, which are rewarded by a generous uncapped commission structure. WhatClinic.com is a fast growing company in one of the best locations in the heart of Dublin city. It is definitely a fun, fast paced environment, changing and growing with great opportunities to both challenge you and progress your career. This role is office based in our HQ in Dublin City Centre just off Grafton Street and it is a fantastic opportunity, for the successful candidate, to join a rapidly expanding technology based firm and to work with the finest of innovators. Responsibilities:
Skills / Experience
- Meet and exceed monthly new business sales targets across different country markets.
- Warm outbound calling to prospective customers/some inbound calls also.
- Selling website subscriptions/enquiry packages to new customers.
- Negotiating prices and packages with new customers.
- Proactive daily account and pipeline management.
- Achieving KPI's of 50 outbound calls per day.
- Min. 3 years experience in a similar sales role.
- 3rd level qualification or equivalent desirable but not essential.
- Goal and target orientated.
- Comfortable with the full sales process.
- Excellent communication skills, fluent written and spoken English.
- Proven negotiation, account management, organisational, and time management skills.
- Self-motivated with ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Proven track record of achieving targets
- Technically competent with experience managing CRM systems
- Proven organisational skills with a high level of attention to detail
Please send a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org